Tuesday has been a very surprising day so far.
1. I surprised myself by waking up to run 4.5 miles even though I felt really exhausted
2. The weather surprised me because it was 18 degrees at the start of my run
3. Surprisingly, the run was amazing even though I felt really exhausted (see #1)
4. In the elevator in the morning I was surprised by the best co-worker because she found PB Cheerios and bought me 2, YES 2, boxes. MARY YOU’RE THE BEST!
6. Work-wise this day has been extremely busy. Both surprising and unexpected.
7. My boyfriend surprised me because he offered to take me out to lunch
8. I surprised myself because I ate steak fries at lunch, with malt vinegar (so random)
Will Super Tuesday have surprising poll results? Will I end up having something random for dinner? Will my best friend have to cancel her birthday froyo date? What else does this day hold?
Guess we will find out…
All I know is my run is in, I have 8 miles tomorrow and California the day after! WOO HOO!
Surprise yourself today.