It’s Friday!!!! Let’s here it for the following “weeisms” that made, are making, and will make my Friday great:
- The weather is amazing
- It is really sunny out there. This could be mistaken for a point 1a. but I like to think of sun as the cherry on top of my weather banana split, so there.
- I ran 5.5 miles at lunch
- I got a sunburn on my thighs because I wore shorts during my run for the first time this season
- It is Friday
- My BBB girls (Penn Stateism, sorry) are one-by-one starting to book flights/trains/buses to come up for Cinco de Ashlee!! Thanks to Jessie for getting this min-reunion going and Hilary for being the first one to book transportation!
- Frozen yogurt trip at 2:30 p.m. MMMMM!!!
- It’s Friday
- I have dinner tonight with my marvelous 2nd family. Don’t be too jealous from the west coast, Catie.
- It’s Friday!!!!!!
Basically this weather is making me really happy along with all the other things in life that should make me happy. Thankful for today and looking forward to a beautiful weekend.
Join me in wishing my loves Haley and Alex luck in the Fitness/More Magazine Half Marathon in Central Park on Sunday! Can’t wait to see these girls run their butts off!